Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Another wee modification

Since I don't have a freebie ready to post right now, though I'd share a Prairie Schooler design I modified into a wedding sampler. This was adapted from a motif in one of the Spring Samplers (middle below) as follows:
- changed colors and used mostly GAST
-added a 3rd blue flower to replace umbrella I wasn't using
- slightly adjusted position of a couple of the other elements to make room for wording
- Added names and date - which amazingly just fit
- Added sentiment
- Added flower in corners that echoed center design

This is the original design (look just left of bunny in center sampler). After I'd spaced everything, this was an amazingly quick stitch, even for me. The design remains copyright The Prairie Schooler

No comments:

Photobucket