Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Please vote for this worthy woman and charitable group

My sister posted this on Facebook earlier today.

"To all my Facebook Friends: Please go to this link and vote for Nancy Carter of Carrollton, TX, as the Energizer Bunny. She leads a group I work with that sends care packages to the troops and works tirelessly no matter what part of the world she is in. Read her bio at this link. The troops and I THANK YOU!"

http://www.facebook.com/EnergizerBunny?v=app_141741139208155

Nancy is the founder and tireless cheerleader and worker behind Airborne Angel Cadets, a volunteer group which acquires donations of items and purchases others then packs and ships (sometimes at their own expense) care boxes to members of the military serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. I generally do not get involved in "please vote for" requests but because this one affects the ability of a group to help our military members overseas, here I am.

Please visit their website. It has additional information re voting and about this highly motivated and very dedicated group. Thank you on behalf of our troops! Your vote is appreciated.

LindaMc

No comments:

Photobucket