Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Friday, December 30, 2011

PS Santa progress


I guess there is an advantage for waiting until almost the end of the year to catch up on Continuing Education. Thankfully, there are numerous options available online. One just has to sit down and listen - leaving one's hands free to stitch. So after an all night session:  -----  Well, PHOOEY!!! After the comment from Debbie, I took a longer look and this IS a different red than the other 2 on the same fabric. It looks so close that I couldn't tell under the light over my bed (my stitching spot). Well, I'm not frogging that much stitching!

2 comments:

SoCal Debbie said...

Your newest Santa looks great! Did you use a brighter red? He's adorable!

cucki said...

wow he is so sweet xx

Photobucket