Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another unexpected honor

Arlington Volunteer of the Month

Was just made aware by the Office of Emergency Management, in a simple "FYI" email with the just the link. Not complaining, mind you, but, uh, don't they let people know in advance or at least with a phone call? I wonder what, if anything, comes next, and wish I had a decent "publicity" photo. What an emotional roller coaster this past month has been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Just wanted to say that your post about poor little Smidge made me cry. How sweet of you to try your best to help him. He knew your love before he went. {{{hugs}}}

Metairie Terrace BBQ Repair said...

Interesting thoughts I really enjoyed your blog

Photobucket