Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Freebie Links

Rather than create a new post each time, I've just been adding additional freebies to the one originally the end of May.

 Newest Permin Freebie - Lovely small bouquet for card insert. (44wx46h) When I visit that site the first time I go there I get an error message, but when I click on the reload icon, it goes to the correct link  The deer in forest freebie from a few weeks ago is no longer available, but I am currently stitching it. When I get the scanner firgured out, I'll post a pic - along with several other projects I've completed this spring.

Stitch Along Sampler  - from Blackbird Designs; Description on May 1st entry; Chart linked linked on the 4th entry. Click on "Here." Thread suggestions on following entries.

GARDEN STAR - from Cross-Eyed Cricket

Viola's Garden - a wide variety of freebies for novice to experienced stitchers.

1 comment:

Kaisievic said...

Thank you for the link.

Photobucket