Sharing my life and love of cross stitch. Thoughts about this and that.

Monday, January 26, 2015

Finished Halloween Biscornu Freebie

I just discovered a Korean website that has posted several photos of my Halloween Biscornu design along with the chart, but thankfully giving me credit and a link back.  I've never seen it stitched and it's REALLY CUTE (giving self pat on back!)  You can visit the page here.  I translated the page, but I never did see a "contact" link so I could ask permission to use a couple of the photos. If you find one, please let me know! Also, if anyone is interested, I can change the year to 2015. :D

3 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

They included your chart without permission so I would definitely include their photos! And credit them too as they did you.

The biscornu does look lovely all stitched up, great design.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am the Korean sticher who posted you linked. It's my posting. Than you again for your chart. It's so cute !!!

Unknown said...

Thank you again for your chart.. It's typo. ;)

Photobucket